বুধবার, ১৯ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১২

Character Relations

Pokemon: It's Our Destiny ::Redux::

There are but twelve humans who were chosen to be children of Arceus. All of whom will be saviors and guardians to Pok?mon and human alike. Near the days when a terrible evil shall threaten all, these Chosen will be gathered to realize their destinies.

Owner:

Game Masters:

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
Code: Select all
[font=Vivaldi][size=200][color=]Name[/color][/size][/font]

|? (romantic interest)|? (friends)|? (neutral)|? (Rivals)|

[font=Papyrus][list][*][b]Miu Hess[/b]Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Oliver Hess[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i] Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Morgana Whithurst[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Fabian Langley[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Kairi Aogiri[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Mizora Tsubasa[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Rong Adranos[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.

[*][b]Mavish Tenau[/b] Insert Symbol here - [i]"Quote"[/i]
Insert thoughts and feelings here.
[/font][/list]

And everyone went "Oh no! What is that? D;"
Alright guys, seeing as these characters have spent the majority of their lives together, they all know each other and have definitely forged some sort of relationship with the others; Whether romantic, friendly, or a sort of rivalry. Perhaps there's some of them they haven't even bothered getting to know on a personal level. Anywho - The way this works is that you take a look at each Character Sheet and gauge how your character would feel about them based on everything. If you want your character to be in an active romantic relationship with another, I suggest that you ask the corresponding player. Give the correct symbol. You then italicize a quote that you feel your character might say to the corresponding player and proceed to type what your character feels about that character.

Simple :]

Last edited by Little Fox on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total. Image

?I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.?
? Robert Fulghum

?All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.?
? Jimi Hendrix

User avatar
Little Fox
Member for 0 years



Miu Gemini Hess

|? (romantic interest)|? (friends)|? (neutral)|? (Rivals)|

  • Miu Hess - "Yes?"
    I am happily at peace with myself and I'm content with my skills. I'm an expert medic and a child prodigy with hatching and evolving, so what's not to be proud of? The only thing that I wish I could change about myself is that I'm so shy around guys. I wouldn't mind if I were just reserved in their presence, but I'm not. I'm shy. I really like Daniel, but I stutter like a fool around him more than any other guy. In truth, I wish that I didn't stutter around anyone, but males my own age just make me nervous. I'm afraid that I might say something to make me look stupid and that they'd laugh about it behind my back. But how much dumber could I look than to be so unarticulate every time they asked how the weather was? Other than my ability to speak correctly in the presence of my male friends, I'm happy with myself as a person, a breeder, and as a trainer. I love my Pokemon and treat them more like family than anything. Well, they are my family. They're like children to me, I guess I could say. Or siblings. Though Atreyu has been acting a lot like my dad lately. I miss my parents and I'm glad that I have at least my Pokemon and Oliver here with me so that I wasn't so homesick. I know that once this journey starts, I'm going to be homesick for the village too. One thing that I don't like is being underestimated. People often think that because I'm so small and slender and shy that I'm weak. But I'm just as strong as my brother. Maybe I should beef up...

  • Oliver Hess ?- "Oli, can you ask Sage to help me with this pasta?"
    Oliver is my twin and his personality is everything that mine is not. He's charismatic and people seem to gravitate towards him when he's in the room. He's all that I have besides my Pokemon to remind me of my parents whenever I'm in the village and I cling to that. I would do anything for him. I hate how he always plays the 'big brother' card and tries to keep guys from talking to me even though he knows that I'm already shy enough and conversations never really go too far before I spaz out and rush to my room. I'm six minutes older than him, anyways. He's the only male my age in the village that I find myself able to break out of my shell with. I'm not hesitant to thwap him for something or tug on his ear to pull him away from girls. I appreciate his strength as a trainer, Botanist, and a Martial Artist - After all, he did teach me all that I know about Martial Arts. I think he makes a wonderful and very strong Aura Guardian.
  • Morgana Whithurst? - "Could you please act like you were taught manners?"
    Morgana is very loud and boisterous. It can be very irritating at times, but she gets the job done when it?s needed. She knows a lot about?well. A lot. She finished University with honors when she was seventeen. For that, I have respect of her knowledge. It?s kinda funny whenever she loses her temper over little things just because of how?animated she can get. I know that she hates heat just as much as her Pokemon do. Sometimes, I like to think of her as a Carnivine. She often bugs me about my PokeVitamin recipes. I don't share those with anyone. Not even my mother! I wish she would tone herself down sometimes...
  • Fabian Langley - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Kairi Aogiri - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Mizora Tsubasa - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Rong Adranos - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • Mavish Tenau - "Quote" Insert thoughts and feelings here.
  • User avatar
    Little Fox
    Member for 0 years



    Post a reply

    RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

    If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.

    Who is online

    Registered users: .:Teardrops:., 1Toklo1*, AdmireAtStuff*, Aelthai*, Ahri*, Akantha, Andreis*, Aniihya*, Animality Opera, Arceius*, Arch_Demon666, Archereon*, Armageddon*, Ashes-6695*, Asper, Aufeis*, AugmentationAudit*, AugustaBlaze*, Azori, AzricanRepublic*, bambi_xrave, BBClock*, biancacorgrott*, Blackbird26*, blackrose13, blueskye91*, BlueTea*, BOO!*, Bromander Shepard*, C4L3N*, CaesarTheSeventh*, CalamityJane, candykitten, ceh12, Centraiu, ChaosBlade*, cheater0611*, Chikawaa!~, Chrome Shiny, Chuckles*, cirrus_sd, cmpuncle, ColeMaibara*, CrashQueen*, CriminalMinds*, Crystal Flamedance*, cucumbersome, Curtsive*, danm36*, Dante Angelico, deathrisesagain*, delfiler*, desire99600*, Digital_Muse*, Dmitrij Rosha, DokodemoElisa, Draruto, drawnshades, Dumisa, Dyew*, Elrith Eldwind, Erik7622*, EverFrost, evilfang, Exabot [Bot], Fencer*, Flexar, flying monkey child, Forget~Me~Not*, freakofnature*, Froggiepril*, gabriellaluvscanada, Gamer_Templar*, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Himekura, Horseygirl, Hushh, Imagine That!, Imbecile*, IridescentMoon*, Jadebud98*, Jadeling Hawkins, JayZeroSnake, Jenhalah*, JetBlack, John_234*, Kai, Kohananinja*, kotoshin*, Lady Inali, Lambie*, Legate*, Leli, Lifecharacter*, Little Fox*, Lloyd999, Lord Saladin*, Lufia, Lyriael*, Majestic-12 [Bot], MaliceInWonderland, MarchHare*, Marcus, MasterCherry, Meesha, MegaKooala12, micki22heart*, Mico Moffat*, Miss_Sumo*, Modesty*, Monochrome*, Morgan, Mystic Misakha 1992, Nannyhap*, Nekohina*, Nevan, Nevermore90, nibblesnbits*, Nightbreed6*, Nightmaric_Angel, nightwolf, noonshine*, Nox_Phantasma*, Oblivian*, OverTheRainbow, Princess Awinita*, Psyche, PsycommuLeviathan, PtahWithin, qbsuperstar03*, RacoonMoon()*, RainWish, reap*, RedMagus*, RedWolfe*, Rem?us*, roleplay-wizard, RoseAmedori*, Rulke*, Rylie Renae*, Saint Crash, Saken, SakuraXx, SasoriRinku*, Saviarre*, Script*, Seirei*, Sephiroth89*, Shi-chan*, shrubvera, SilverAngelWings*, SkullsandSlippers*, snipergirl24*, Something?*, souloe*, srtgirl*, StandardFiend, Starlight77*, Stella11, Sylwyn*, Talisman, Taroo, Tayloremond*, TemplarWarden*, Terrus*, The Chosen One*, The Great Thundorz*, The Illusionist*, The Painkiller, The*Lucky*Teacup*, TheBouquineuse*, thedjismine, TheFlag*, TheNoremac42*, Thorait*, ThornGood*, Thundera*, thundercorps*, Thundergod1020, tigerking1292*, Tilly*, tornadofan2*, TRUE-ASSASSIN*, Valerie_Nix*, Valor*, Verum Umbra, Vestiline*, VitaminHeart*, WadeJackel*, Wake, Whispers..x*, whiteangel, Wild1, WindOnFire*, X64, Xiiver, XShishioX, Yonbibuns*, Yumicchii, ZacharyTC*, Zenia*, ZietaDeSeduction*

    Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/HIpMiVKfNr0/viewtopic.php

    triple play virginia tech shooting james neal jackie robinson virginia tech emancipation proclamation april 16

    কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

    একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন