রবিবার, ৬ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

The Platinum Girl Celebrity Blog | Relationship Love Gossip Rumors ...

The more I hear about Jessica Chastain, the more I like her.

In her interview for the February issue of InStyle UK, excerpted by Us Weekly, the Zero Dark Thirty actress said she won't date an actor. Aside from not liking the publicity, she doesn't want to talk about work all of the time.

"I realized I wanted just to be able to hang out with someone...And I didn't want to talk about the business," she said. "I love movies. But I love talking about them like when I was 15 years old. I'm a film fan, but I don't want to talk about auditions or what movie I'm gonna do. I find that so boring."

She also answered mysteriously when questioned about who she's currently seeing. All she said was, "Some people in the fashion world might know him."

It seems Jessica doesn't want never-ending conversations that are all about her business life. She understands that dating someone in a similar industry makes this challenging. Her perspective is healthy! She wants to leave work at work.?

Some might think Jessica doesn't want two stars in one relationship and that could be the case. But, I still don't think she likes having a lot of eyes on her. I made this conclusion because of how evasive she was about who she's dating.?

So, why do men love this??

Well, men don't want to date a woman who constantly feels the need to show off what a big shot she is in her career. He's happy to support her, but will tire of her need to take center stage. Even if he's secure in his career and doesn't find her success emasculating, he won't find her a respite from day-to-day work.?

Jessica's approach is equal -- less about her and more about normalcy than a hyped up Hollywood romance.

Until next time...

Shine like Platinum!
Vanessa
Text. Love. Power.: The Ultimate Girls Relationship Guide to Texting and Dating in the New Millennium

"Text. Love. Power." is a bold manifesto for the modern woman who wants to capture and keep the man of her dreams. It teaches you to use the power of texting--and not texting--to win his love and make him pursue you in earnest. It will convince you that playing hard-to-get is your best bet if you crave an exciting dating life and a committed relationship.

iBooks chart-topper in US, UK, France, and Canada!

Buy through iTunes for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can even read it on your Android, Kindle, Nook, and computer!

Available internationally in Canada, United Kingdom, Brazil, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Italy, and Japan.

For any country not listed, visit eBooks.com.

Visit www.TextLovePower.com for more information.

My Zimbio

Top Stories

Source: http://www.platinumgirlcelebrityblog.com/2013/01/jessica-chastain-need-not-be-center-of.html

katy perry Chad Johnson Twitter Helen Gurley Brown Kathi Goertzen Johnny Pesky spice girls justin theroux

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন